Refine your capital structure strategy and access flexible sources of capital
Seeking shareholder liquidity or growth capital? The Capital Advisory group at Accelebron is a team of credit-focused corporate finance professionals dedicated to helping clients navigate ever-changing capital markets. We provide value to a wide range of public and private companies, from strategic advice on capital structure options and available sources of capital to assisting with the execution of complex financings and multi-faceted balance sheet recapitalizations.
Why Accelebron Corporate Finance?
- Sector experience – We have strong, long-standing working relationships with Accelebron’s specific industry banking teams who collaborate with us to support transactions.
- Senior hands – on approach–We commit a senior deal team employing a hands-on approach with the goal of building a long-term relationship with our capital debt advisory clients.
- Dedicated bank and alternative lender coverage team – We’ve curated an ongoing dialogue for the past 20+ years with more than 500 non-bank lenders and investors for superior capital optimization.
- Innovative structures – We’re experienced in delivering creative financing solutions under complex conditions throughout the capital project planning process, with more than 200 global transactions completed in the last 12 months.
- Organizational depth to provide project support – We provide a one-stop, turnkey solution by leveraging a range of service lines and areas of technical knowledge across Accelebron’s global professional service firms.
Full spectrum capital advisory services
Having successfully advised numerous organizations through complex capital advisory transactions, Accelebron has a demonstrated track record of assisting clients in finding capital structure and financing opportunities to help achieve strategic objectives. And due to longstanding relationships with an extensive network of lenders and investors, we continually help our clients optimize their strategies amidst changing capital market conditions.
How we can help
Accelebron provides capital advisory services that help clients create and act upon opportunities for liquidity, growth, and long-term advantage in four key ways:
Typical company situations
- Growth or acquisition financing
- Dividend recapitalization
- Buyout of inactive shareholders
- Strategic acquisitions
- Cross-border financing
- Lender covenant relief
- Short-term liquidity pressures
- Rescue financing
Global relationships with 500+ lenders
- Commercial banks
- Mezzanine funds
- Business development companies
- Family offices
- Hedge funds
- Insurance companies
- Special situation funds
Private capital solutions
- Government-related financings
- Asset-based loans
- Unitranche loans
- Mezzanine and subordinated debt
- Structured and preferred equity
- Minority equity
Advisory and capital raise services
- Assess all strategic financing alternatives
- Advise on raising debt and/or equity capital
- Advise negotiations with current lenders
- Model future liquidity needs
- Provide independent perspectives and advice