Donald H Noble
Founder, Owner and Educator | Accelebron, Inc
Donald has been a CFO for over 16 years, working with over 100 companies, from startup, to high growth. After a successful stint in the United States Air Force, working for the nuclear detection branch of Air Force Intelligence, Donald traveled the world working for technology companies.
After graduating from Boston College, Don found a niche growing companies and has successfully started, grown and sold many enterprises.
Among Don’s many certifications, some are:
- Certified Mergers and Acquisitions Advisor (CM&AA) - Active - Received Aug 2020
- Mergers & Acquisitions Professional (M&AP) - Active - Received April 2021
- Yellow Belt Six Sigma - Jan 2021
- Leadership Tampa 2021 - June 2021
- Raising Capital: Credit Tech, Coin Offerings, and Crowdfunding - University of Michigan - October 2021
Don is currently a partner of the Florida CFO Group (www.floridacfogroup), is the Treasurer and Board member of CareerSource Tampa Bay (www.careersourcetampabay.com), and is active in his local community.